We’ve all been there. About to sit down and relax to your favorite show or game – and something goes wrong with the TV. Then you spend the next 2 hours playing 20 questions with some lady while you are missing an important program.
Well chances are it’s not the first time and it probably won’t be the last, and if you’re reading this then you’re probably staring at a static screen right now. So let’s first explore some easy fixes before you going spending the rest of the day sitting on hold, yelling at your TV.
1) The easiest fix of all it to just power off the receiver and unplug it from the electrical outlet. Wait 15 seconds, plug the receiver back into the electrical outlet, and power the receiver on.
2) If that didn’t work, think to yourself if you might have missed a bill payment. Sometimes forgotten bills will lead to a blank screen without warning.
3) Make sure all your cables are secured properly in your TV, Cable Box and DVD Player.
4) Make sure your TV is on the correct channel. Usually channel 3 or 4.
5) Make sure your remote’s batteries are working and it’s on the proper mode: Ex. Sat, Cable, TV, etc.
If you’ve done them all and are still out of luck then looks like you going to making a new friend when you call your TV provider to explain your jam. If that’s the case, good luck to you and we hope it’s an east fix.
But if it’s not an easy fix and you’ve had enough of you current TV provider, you do have an Ace up your sleeve – A company with the lowest number of customer complaints in the industry and the lowest price for the most amount of channels. When you’ve had just about enough of the run around, order DISH Network at 866.989.3474 or visit Dish Systems online.